Thursday, May 22, 2008

Plumeria...

I went to Hawaii in 2001 for my grandad's funeral, he was entoured in the USS Arizonawhile i was there , my dad asked me to bring him back a Plumeria plant for him to grow, so I did. His plant is now a huge tree and this past visit , he gave me two clippings from his plant. They are doing great.. they love the sun and one has even started blooming !! If you havent ever smelled a plumeria.. it is the best smelling flower !! It is what the leis are made of in Hawaii. They come in several colors..
My dad wrote me ..
From Hawaii to you, from you to me, from me to you.. a love circle !!




i wish you could smell this flower !! wow ~~

one bloom... with probably five more on the way


I am so excited !!

it brings back so many wonderful memories !!

No comments: